Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

So Cute, Great Boots!

Western Chief Fire Toddler Little

Western Chief Fire Toddler Little

I bought my first pair of DBs (in beeswax leather) last year, and just picked up a pair in chocolate-brown suede to add to the rotation. They look great (the rest of my non-dress/athletic shoes have been gathering dust, as I find myself wearing nothing else with jeans or cords), take a beating, fit well (note that if like me you have feet that are wide at the ball, disregard the conventional wisdom about going down a size), and are pretty much barefoot-comfortable. The plantation-crepe soles are amazing - so soft that you can feel a crack in the sidewalk if you pay attention, but surprisingly durable (something about my gait will wear away a cheap rubber heel in a month, but not these), and the weird-looking bright-white will quickly reach something more subdued with normal wear. Clark's customer service is also great - they will replace broken laces free of charge (as long as you have the full style number for your color and size handy - check it inside the show when you get them and write it down somewhere, in case it wears away to illegibility).

One thing to note about the comfort if you are new to DBs - what I said above applies after about five to ten wearings. When my first pair was brand new I was sure for a while that I'd been sold a bill of goods about how comfortable DBs are - un-broken-in DBs can HURT. I'm finding the same to be true with my new pair. But if you stick with it you will be amazed how well they break in, and you too will be a convert for life.

Get your Western Chief Fire Toddler Little Now!

7 komentar:

  1. So far so good! True to size and great value. Holding up well, but are only used about 30 minutes a day for light play.

    BalasHapus
  2. These run a little big. They are very cute, and easy for a toddler to put on without help. They are lined so they take a while to dry if they get wet, but they are durable, and my son loves them.

    BalasHapus
  3. The boy loves them! At his school he is outside unless there is lighting. They get a work out from day one. 5 hours a day usually. Keeps his feet dry. Sole on them provide great traction. Just make sure to clean them before the little one comes in as they hold mud! They seem to run true to size.

    BalasHapus
  4. Love this boot. Bought them for my 2yr old granddaughter. She loves them and can put them on and take them off herself. they are durable and completely waterproof. They are true to size and seem to be comfortable. I would highly recommend them.

    BalasHapus
  5. These are the cutest boots. My 7-year old loves them. They arrived as expected and fit true to size. Sturdy and good quality. Love them!

    BalasHapus
  6. These were very heavy and put together great. Much better than the lighter boots at Wal-mart, K-Mart, etc. She grew out of them and I sold them to another parent and they love them as well.

    BalasHapus