Sabtu, 02 April 2011

Anne Klein Red Peacoat

Anne Klein Womens Laura Medium

Anne Klein Womens Laura Medium

Fast delivery for an excellent product. I've been wearing Lacrosse boots for years and years, and they just keep getting better. Finally I get a boot that I can wear year around. Not too hot for spring turkey hunting in Alabama, and plenty warm enough for winter deer hunting. These also breathe better than any waterproof boot I've ever worn. My feet have always sweated in Lacrosse rubber boots until now. I used them the entire turkey season with temps in the mid to upper 80's and walking sometimes three or more miles per hunt. Before the Aeroheads, my socks and feet would be drenched with that kind of walking, but these wick the moisture and keep my feet dry and comfy and ready for the next mile. Great boots. Don't be afraid to order your exact size. These aren't as tight fitting as older style Lacrosse boots. Very comfortable cushioned souls.

Get your Anne Klein Womens Laura Medium Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I am so happy with my new Anne Klein Peacoat !!! In fact I bought a few and I'm happy with all the different colors I have now . And the price was a steal !!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. Beautiful coat, smart and classy. And the quality of the piece will last for years. It was her favorite Christmas present.

    BalasHapus
  3. I love this coat too. I am exchanging it for one size up. I thought M (8/10) would be fine since my last Anne Klein coat was a size 8 and fit like a dream. This was just a little too snug ... different style. I need a little more wiggle room in order to wear a sweater under it. The wool quality is very good. I had trouble finding a coat I liked with more than 60% wool blend. This one is marked as 80% and it makes a big difference.

    BalasHapus